Powered By Blogger

DIET AND FITNESS PROGRAMS

I WILL BE POSTING ON MY PROGRESS WITH WEIGHT LOSS AND BE GIVING TIPS ON HOW OTHERS CAN LOSS WEIGHT

MEDIFAST

DIET POWER

Saturday, August 15, 2009

LOSING WEIGHT

Losing weight is something that the majority of people need or want to do. I have the same problem I gained 100 pounds when I had my son in 2006. The most I weight is 210 pounds and starting to have alot of health problems such as high cholesterol and also having problems with my blood sugar. I now weigh 170 pounds losing a total of 40 pounds. The doctor put me on a low carb diet and it worked very good. I also went to the gym everyday, but I have hit a stand still in my progress. I have been stuck at 170 pounds for about 6 months now and now I am trying to come up with a way to lose the rest of my weight. I will be letting everyone know about my progress and what I am trying. I also hope that if anybody that reads my blog has any ideas or comments please feel free to leave them and let me know what I can do to make it better for all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Offer - 15 Revival Soy Bars or Shakes for $15

THANK YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT!!

FELL FREE TO LEAVE A DONATION IF THIS PAGE HELPED YOU