Saturday, August 15, 2009
Losing weight is something that the majority of people need or want to do. I have the same problem I gained 100 pounds when I had my son in 2006. The most I weight is 210 pounds and starting to have alot of health problems such as high cholesterol and also having problems with my blood sugar. I now weigh 170 pounds losing a total of 40 pounds. The doctor put me on a low carb diet and it worked very good. I also went to the gym everyday, but I have hit a stand still in my progress. I have been stuck at 170 pounds for about 6 months now and now I am trying to come up with a way to lose the rest of my weight. I will be letting everyone know about my progress and what I am trying. I also hope that if anybody that reads my blog has any ideas or comments please feel free to leave them and let me know what I can do to make it better for all of my readers.
Posted by ChristinaDunn at 3:24 PM
- THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD ADS ON HERE FOR DIFFERENT ...
- I HAD A TOUGH WEEKEND AND THE WEEK IS NOT STARTING...
- LOSING WEIGHT
- <!-- google_ad_client = "pub-7795327848945230"; /*...
- FELL FREE TO LEAVE A DONATION IF THIS PAGE HELPED...
- TOP SECRET FAT LOSS SECRET Click Here! THE MASTER...
- Programs to Loss Weight for FREE
- ▼ August (8)